Transmark Logistics, a franchisee of Pilot Freight Services and the parent of TCS, TCB and JORC Logistics, is looking for a high-volume Recruiter/HR Generalist to drive the full-cycle recruiting process for our offices in WA, OR, ID and AK. This hands-on professional will also lead and manage all HR activities for existing employees and new hires including onboarding, benefit administration, employee relations, management coaching and compliance.
This is a good fit for you if:
- you have a history of building strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure hiring requirements are understood, anticipated and met
- you thrive on meeting new people, understanding what they bring to the table, clarifying what they are looking for, and connecting them with the right opportunity
- you engage with candidates and promote a positive company image while effectively communicating and supporting the recruitment flow and activity utilizing our internal ATS
- you have strong negotiation and excellent closing skills. You are able to ascertain and communicate the employment value proposition and total reward package in a way that is most meaningful to the respective candidate
- you keep up on the latest recruiting trends and social media strategies. You have experience finding diverse candidates at all levels using advanced resume sourcing techniques utilizing and social networking sites to maintain a pipeline of warm leads. (LinkedIn, Google)
- you are constantly thinking of ways to improve inbound recruiting activity by evangelizing the company culture, participating in job fairs and building out referral pipelines
- you have the flexibility to engage with candidates outside of regular working hours for interviews, networking, and participation in recruiting events
- You have a desire to get involved with the business beyond just filling a position
Transmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.